Pages

Monday 15 December 2014

Two boys bulding a sandcastle

Two boys building a                       sandcastle
On a hot saturday afternoon, I walk along the warm sand and see two boys building a sandcastle. One boy is wearing black shorts and a light blue t-shirt, and the other boy is just wearing black shorts with no shirt on. I can see they are holding a bucket and a shovel colours blue and yellow. The wind blew very softly and the sand caught my eye. It felt like I am blind.

My eye is opening and I can see that the sandcastle has gone a little bit bigger. The two boys are happy that they had made there sandcastle until, someone come sprinting up and crash there sandcastle. They did not look very happy. But they never gave up and made another sandcastle. I can hear birds chirping and the waves waving. I can see that they had made five sandcastles. The two boys seem happy.

If you mess up something do not give up just keep on doing what you're doing.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.