Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

Boys Jumping of a Bridge

Boys Jumping of a Bridge
As I look up into the sky, I smell the smelly sea water, and hear the wind blowing gently upon my feet to my face. I smell the breeze outside. I look down and see two young boys playing around. One boy is sitting down while the other boy has already jumped in the air just like an airplane that has crashed and fallen off into the sea.

They were both wearing no t-shirt and different colour shorts. I am thinking, how can anyone possibly jump off a bridge that creepy. I am scared the young boy might bump into a big or small rock. I am shaking and see the other boy just sitting on the bridge maybe thinking, will I die or will I survive?. The cars are driving calmly and look out there windows and they have noticed some word about danger but, the young boys just did what they did. I am wondering, is his heart beating fast like a tiger or does he butterflies in his stomach, I am worry but I don’t think he is. The taller kid is still not going to jump off that bridge, all he is going to do is look at the water with his eyes open wide like an owl. What  will happen if he ends up in hospital with a broken bone, is he going to land properly with both feet to the bottom of the water. “Woohoo” screams one of the boys.

Do not let your child jump of a bridge, your house or even vehicles. Safety comes first before fun. And another thing Danger and pollution, there can be big or small rocks under the sea, and more and about pollution do not throw your rubbish in the water put your rubbish in the bin because sea animals can die because of our litter in the sea. Litter goes in the bin not in the sea. Keep safe children.  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.