Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

The two Stupid, Ugly Giant

WALT write a narrative which involves a typical (stereotypical) character.

            The stupid, Ugly Giant
A long time ago in a small village named Ugine, there lived two brothers. Archie the oldest, is very much likely described as mean and dishonest, and Percy the youngest, is nice, gentle, honest and smart. Percy said “ I’m going to hunt some boars”. Archie did not care so he just sat down and began to read. Percy went out into the woods and saw two ugly giants playing and jumping up and down the trees. He was scared but, he kept on walking until “ Boo”. Percy was scared and started running of. “Archie, Archie!!!” percy shouted. “ What is it, I am trying to sleep” said Archie. Percy questioned “ Have you ever in your life seen two giants with only one eye!?”. “ You're only dreaming, go to sleep”. Yawned Archie.

“I AM HUNGRY. YOU COME HERE, I AM HUNGRY I WILL NOT EAT YOU I MEAN I WILL EAT YOU!!!!” Growled the Giant. “ Go eat me” said Percy. “ Okay” The Giant said politely. Than Percy said “
Hey look down there, its a flower”. “ A flower, so pretty” said the giant. Percy punched him and Percy tied him up. “ Haha, thats what you get for trying to eat me!”. Percy yelled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.