Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

A boy and his Dad

A boy and his Dad
“You can do it son, just make sure you keep your balance right” a man shouts. I am at the dirt track and see that the grass has turn brown because of the hot steaming sun. I  see that it is a open space and thought “ It can be better if it is for a picnic space”. “ Brrrrrrr Mm”, I hear a mini bike.

I stand far behind the man and see that a little boy is practicing for his big game tomorrow. I can feel my heart beating fast as a racing car. It felt like he is going to fall down and break one of his body parts or bones. I can imagine myself racing down the track, lost my balance and “ Crash”. I can not think of it anymore so I just watch him go. His fathers eyes are wide open thinking that his son might lose the race tomorrow or he might lose his balance. I can see that the little boy feels relax and calm racing tomorrow. I am feeling scared that he might not make it, but will he?. The little boy kept on bouncing up into the air on the bumps it I feel goosebumps coming to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.