Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Mother's Day Poem

Mother's Day Poem

When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you clean up the whole house and I learned  that having a tidy house means having a tidy family.

When you thought I wasn’t looking, you cared and I wanted to be everything I could.

When you thought I wasn’t looking, I heard you say a prayer and I learned that there was a God to talk to and I learned to trust in God.

When you thought I wasn’t looking, I felt you kiss me goodnight and I felt loved.

When you thought  wasn’t looking, I saw you take care of our house and those in it, I learned that I have to take care of what we are given.

When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you make birthday gifts and I learned that I have to be responsible when I grow up.

When you thought I wasn’t looking, you smiled and it made me want to look beautiful too.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you take care of a friend and I learned that we all have to help take care of each other.

When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw tears come out from your eyes and I learned that it just hurts so bad sometimes.

When you thought I wasn’t looking, I looked at you and wanted to say “ Thank you for giving me a life and all the things I saw… When you thought I wasn’t looking”.

                          Love from: Mele Kautai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.