Pages

Thursday 12 June 2014

Beauty and the Beast

 Beauty and the Beast
           
On friday 9th of May, Christ the king and other schools went to Manukau Vodafone centre to see Sancta Maria college perform Beauty and the Beast. The main characters were Beauty (Olivia Brown) and the Beast (Roman Bennett). They did the walt disney production. It was a sad, romantic and cool story. The part I liked was when the evil guy came out to the stage with his scary, ugly looking. I felt sad when beauty’s father got captured by the beast. I was terrified because the beast made a very loud, scary voice that nearly scared the little ones from room 1. I was disgusted how beauty and the beast kissed every time, i did not like the parts with kissing in it. At the end was a very beautiful ending, they did a musical and bowed down to the audience which was us. I recommend this movie to only 10 years old and up. I had a very good time, i hope we go to the vodafone center to see other schools perform different types of shows.Bye: Mele Kautai


        

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.